torsdag, november 5

And again

I've got a normal cell phone from my friend Dawid yesterday! Now i finally have a color screen and a camera on the phone! Wow! Feels very luxurious! I was at Carmen yesterday with some friends, we were drinking beer and talking a lot, and i met some people that i met there for two years ago and we had a crazy after party at my old student room at Gärdet. They thought that my name was Sergei. Later, me Amanda, Katerina and their friends went to Baba Sonic! Don't ask why we just did! And it was actually fun! I took vaccine against bacon-flu yesterday so I didn't felt so good when i woke up in the next morning (today), extreme hang over and also pain in the neck and pain in my whole body. So I decided to skip the school today and went to Erik. We cooked noodles with tofu! Now we are going to watch a scary movie, we don't which yet maybe The Host or Them.

2 kommentarer: