söndag, november 1

Meltdown

It's strange while sleeping very drunk the dreams are so real. I woke up and thought the dream was real for so long time that it felt very weird. I dreamed that I was an inventor and constructed a flying bed, people liked it but soon they started to fell from their beds while flying so I really tried to do something about it but I could solve and it was so frustrating. When i woke I was afraid off falling down from my bed.

By this moment i've completed 40 pages on the report. And it will be more. This is madness, I've never written anything like this before. Yesterday I almost got a meltdown in my head after concentrating on the report for 8 hours. So I just had to stop so I went to Agnes at her birthday party. My present was Grizzly Bears latest album, I hope she likes it. They did delicious small dishes and sweetie cookies. I can't recall last time I ate tapenade, I really missed it! I drink everything I could get and almost passed out. And it was very fun, I really like to hang out with Elias and Agnes they are so nice, but unfortunately we meet very rarely. We danced until 4 in the morning to old indie hits and new ones.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar