tisdag, oktober 6

Askö 2

So I am back from the iland. It was one week of hard work, delicious food, VHS-movies and some wine with classmates at the evenings. It was really nice, when we went there it was still kind of warm but now it really feels like autumn, dark, cold and wet. I need to get out of here or bury myself in work.

That was almost a view from my window, we had our own rooms.

We spent most of the time in the lab, analysing. One day last week worked from eight in the morning to eleven at night, it was horrible and I made it worse by drinking to much wine at the dinner so I did everything wrong when we had to continue after the dinner.

On Saturday we went for a walk, here can you see all the garbage which flowed in from the sea, we even found an empty bottle of russian beer from 2004

Livija is staring at the Baltic sea

Askö offered a lot of great views

I think it was tuesday last week, Volker showing how to take samples, Volker is a german proffessor
It feels like we took samples everywhere, and then we spent days to anaylse them
I must also add that Grizzly Bear's latest album just gets better and better the more you listen to it, it kind off melts in to you and then it is stucked in there. The good news are they are going to play in Stockholm in November and it is soon. Something to look forward to!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar