söndag, oktober 11

Pung-helg

This weekend was the craziest one in my life. At Friday I met D and we ate sushi-buffet at Gamla Stan then we went to a birthday party. Later we went to a club Strand and become very drunk. We danced in to the other people and a small riot on the dance floor started, the guards came and it all stopped. Later on when we were heading back to the metro, D was attacked by two or three drunk "svennebanan" they were uggly and another riot started. Later on the headway (Hornsgatan) a black amercian jeep stopped in front of us and people in black jackets took D in to the car and went away with no explanations who they were or where they were going to. I called the police and explained everything, the black was from the subway security and they were hunting scribblers.

And yesturday I was going to Erik to watch a movie and drink drinks but on my way to him I was robbed by some kids with knifes. They only managed to take my cellphone and then they run away. One beautiful police interegated me and they had a big black police dog that tried to pick up track after rubbers. This was so crazy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar