söndag, september 27

I am leaving now

I am leaving to the archipelago tomorrow already! Luckely I checked my e-mailbox for few moments ago, otherwise I would have missed the trip. I thought that I was goign to go to the Hermans a vegan restaurant in Stockholm with my friedn Erik tomorrow and later we planned to go to the cinema and watch Flickan som lekte med elden - a second movie from swedish bestseller Stieg Larsson. The forst movie was really good, we both liked it but now we will have to wait at least one week before we can wee it.


Askö

It all came as a surprise but i really like it. I want to to go to Askö - the iland we are going to stay at for one week and do our boat trips to measure things and ride bycicles around the iland and maybe even swimming in the sea and so many other things. I have missed beeing there, it is a beautyful place and this time I will bring my Nikon with me and shoot thousands pictures! I am looking forward to the trip it is going to be really great and I really need a brake just form everything and everyone, it has been a lot off things going on and I need to clear my mind and think over things and Askö is the best place I know for such things. I relly need to buy a house in the archipelago when I finally have grown up.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar