torsdag, oktober 15

Where do you go

I've got an 8 years old cell phone now! Wow! It still works, but not so good. It shuts down basicly every time i press buttons to fast, it is very sensitive, just like me! So i kind of like it and not getting so annoyed when it shuts down for the two hundred thirty second time. It is also red. Anyway I've just started to re-collect all the numbers so give me yours! One of few numbers called me yesturday when I was in the lab (it will never end) and surprisingly it was Jonathan! He was in Stockholm and I've been also invited to hang out with Katerina and Amanda.

Me and Jonathan visited the Americal Apparel and I almost got blind there and quickly bought a t-shirt to get out of there. Then we went to Galleri Kontrast and later to a kafe at Hornsgatan. We ate thai for dinner, very good and extremly cheap also at Hornsgatan. Then we headed to Katerinas flat. It was nice and old with high ceiling. Litle later Amanda showed up, Jonathan went to Hanna and we took some beers and talked about good old times when Ace was a hipster club and all the drama at Baba Sonic. It was very fun and giving conversation, so much just floated up, common friedns courious facts and so on. It was very nostalgic so decided to go to Baba Sonic! And we did! It still the same, indie-kids and everyone is basicly knowing each other. The guards were nice for once. But! They played crap songs, just few indie classics and allways want indie classics when I am at Baba Sonic, but they mostly played "hissmusik" (elevator music). I miss times when they always played Tell No One About To Night at Baba, every Wednesday, it was a rule. But actually they played Common People!

Well now I am almost dead and must work with the never ending project.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar