tisdag, oktober 27

Subway crackles

I really don't get, why some people should turn up their MP3 players so that their headphones crunch and the stupid Euro-disco music is heard throughout the whole bus or train. Don’t they mind at all about their surroundings? They don't care what people will think about them when they hear some wallop of e-type so people around must turn away to almost vomit. Today the things went really ugly at least for me anyway. I sat down in the beginning of a metro cart, started to read my exciting book and suddenly a woman sat opposite to me and began to crackle with her cheap head phones. I stood up and walked away further in the wagon, peace and quiet for a few seconds and suddenly a young guy from somewhere behind me begins to crackle. What a hell? I was almost going to take out my machete. Traumatic. It’s not just that i have to spent up to three hours on the public transport in Stockholm every day but I have to endure such a torment? I yearn for days when I will live in the middle of Stockholm, then I'll ride a bicycle instead of going to metro, I am not going to pay seven hundred crowns for SL to get stabbed in a metro-cart filled with crackle and e-type covers. I don't get it, what kind of music taste people in the subway really have? It's little bit of this and little bit of that but mostly elevator music and euro disco hits. What ever now I’m living alone for one week, and it is going to be great!



Today i cooked a nice dinner! Fried salmon with boiled potatoes and spinach sauce!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar