söndag, oktober 25

Concerts

There were many concerts this week. And I went to most of them. Tutankamon och Blind Terry played at Debaser Medis and yesterday it was Bridal Shop at Southside. I liked Blind Terry a lot and song voice of Adam Alenius is always so beautiful! Bridal Shop was like ecstasy yesterday! Probably they are one of the best pop-bands in Sweden today. Unfortunately I didn’t had my camera with me, I had no time to go home to pick it up or i was to hang overed yesterday to go anyway from Eriks flat at Gärdet. We danced all night at Friday and I bought three thousand glasses of beer, probably I have stolen as many beers as I bought as well. We woke up and couldn't move; we just lay down and looked at the pictures from Friday. Then we played Trivial Pursuit and I won! Score! Later on I went to Katerina and everybody was there after few sips of beer we went to Southside. I took pictures from Sofia’s camera hopefully she’ll send them to me.


Cloth bag with Piroth

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar