lördag, september 19

With diamonds...

My head hurts today. I feel a bit dizzy. I really should stop living so decadent. But i don't think i can right now. It was fun to read Vice magazines, my friend P have lots of them at his home in Gröndal. I want to make t-shirts with "GET LAID" print. And don't you dare to steal my idea, I will sue you!I want to take lot's of shots and fix them in photoshop, so I need a Mac-computer to do that. Deear Gud, plaese give me a Mac! I would pe the most greatfull person in the world. And a new camera. And a new light sensitive lens to it. And so on and so on. And i also want to start my own club where i could play only my music, and we are going to do that!!! You are not welcome there so don't even try to come.

We have seen Trekanten today, a lake in Stockholm that means threesome, it was beautiful!


Subway train in Moscow

We have a lot of the alternatives for tonight, Strand, Fabriken or Debaser where Sound of Arrows are having a gig. Well! As a fuck boy, you sucked! As Caren would say.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar