fredag, september 18

So it's friday!

It is friday! And was going to take it easy but not today. I am going to Christoffer and we are going to celebrate nothing with Rachmaninov and his friends Gin adn Rome! Later we are going to Medis, it is a square in the "Södern" where all the "patrasken" is hanging around.

This night will not end so good i have a litle nasty feeling about it. So if you will miss me the day after or if I will not show up at any of the appointments plaese call "Mariapol". I am trying to improve the visitor statistic for my blog and also my bad english so from now on i will write in english here (at least for some time)! Funny times are over! So as Caren would say: Off with your head dance till you are dead!
I took this picture for about one yaer ago, it doesn't fits the rest of this post but i think it is a really nice picture and i should use my old goo D50 litle more often. It's been on the shelf for more than a month now! Shame!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar