måndag, september 21

What's your name

I just wanted to sleep all this day i should not write any posts today because i really have nothing special to write about. I just do it anyway. I have an exam this Wednesday and I just have started studying. It really sucks, maybe I will have to re-exam, because I don't want to get an E or D - it is "SÄMST" even if you have passed it. I must have at least C or B. I am so ambitious. We ate cake today from "NK" - a very expensive mall in the midle of Stockholm, where you probably can meet some deposed celebrities from Big Brother and e.g. everywhere. Anyway the cake tasted really good, we ate it because one gay in our klass is leaving to Shanghai next week to study. I ate lunch with J later, we ate thai, it was okay and also wierd. Then I just listened to National all day and could not concentrate on anything. Dman it, as Caren would say!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar